Creative & Free Strategies to Use LinkedIn for Recruiting
Date: Oct 30, 2017, MonStart Time: 10:00 AM PDT
Duration: 1.5 HrsBook Mark:
Topic ID: WEB01440
As with any social networking platform, the results you can expect to see when you utilize LinkedIn as a recruiting tool are directly related to how thoroughly and sincerely you engage in the community. There are a number of creative and meaningful ways you can do just that – and they’re free! LinkedIn is powerful resource for recruiting, and the site offers very effective paid recruitment options. Those are important and can be very beneficial, but there are additional steps you can take to enhance your recruitment efforts via LinkedIn that don’t cost any money at all. If you’re ready to learn how to make the most of LinkedIn as the unique and extremely powerful recruitment tool it is, this webinar is for you. Learn best practices for how you can incorporate LinkedIn into your efforts to attract qualified job seekers to apply for opportunities with your company in creative ways.
Whether you’re new to LinkedIn recruiting or if you’ve been using the site to recruit for a while and are looking for fresh strategies that can enhance your effort, you’re sure to get practical tips and suggestions you can put to use in your own recruitment plan. Why Should You Attend?
This training program will provide proven, practical and creative strategies for incorporating LinkedIn into your efforts to attract qualified job seekers to apply for opportunities with your company in creative ways.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
• Key reasons to incorporate LinkedIn into recruiting strategies
• Establish an effective recruiter profile on LinkedIn
• Ways to utilize individual recruiter profiles on LinkedIn
• Tips for leveraging your company’s LinkedIn page for recruiting
• Building your company’s LinkedIn footprint with key executive profiles
• How to utilize LinkedIn Groups as a recruitment tool
• Best practices for reaching out to job seekers and referral sources via LinkedIn
• Leveraging advanced LinkedIn features for recruitment purposes • General overview of fee-based recruitment advertising options and opportunities on LinkedIn
Who Will Benefit:
• HR professionals
• Talent acquisition professionals
• Recruiters • Staffing professionals
• Managers with recruiting responsibilities
• Business owners
• Communication professionals
• Marketing professionals
Mary Gormandy White
Mary Gormandy White, M.A., SHRM-SCP, SPHR is managing director of MTI Business Solutions a leading Gulf Coast corporate training/talent development firm working with clients throughout the U.S. as an Everything DiSC and Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Authorized Partner. She specializes in training, assessment and consulting services focused on building better workplaces through developing skills related to HR, management, leadership, workplace relationships, communication, team building customer service and more. Mary holds graduate and undergraduate degrees in Communication and her certifications include Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) and Everything DiSC Certified Trainer/Accredited Workplace Facilitator. Mary’s professional background includes extensive experience in management, HR, instructional design and more. She is a frequent keynote speaker at conferences and association meetings nationwide.
More Trainings by this Speaker
Frequently Asked Questions